Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I change course, say from Secondary Three Express E. Maths to Secondary Three Express A. Maths.?
If you had paid for the Secondary Three Express E. Maths., you cannot change course.
If you have not paid for the course, you can choose to ignore the Invoice and register anew and select the courses you want with another member ID.
2. How can I add more courses?
You can do so by register anew and select the courses you want with another member ID.
3. What can I do if I accidentally let others have my member ID and password and I am blocked from
accessing the course(s)/items I had paid for?
You could email or call the customer service, explain your case and see how they can help you.
4. What can I do if I forget my password and I have changed my email address?
You could email or call the customer service and explain your situation. You may need to recall the invoice number we sent you and
other information about your registration. So, you should either save the invoice in a file or print it out and keep it.
(1) Log-In --> My Account --> Make payment --> Pay Now.
(2) Use PayLah, key-in Amount, Pay to: 90620982, Type a message: member id. and send.